Quantitative trading quick start
Part 1, the basis of quantitative trading
- What is quantitative trading?
- Why choose quantitative trading?
- What are the needs for quantitative trading?
- What are the elements of a complete trading strategy?
Part 2, the introduction of quantitative trading tools
- Introduction to the quantitative trading tool
- How to configure the FMZ Quant trading system
- Common API explanations
- How to write a trading strategy on FMZ Quant platform
Part 3, use a simple programming language to achieve trading strategies
- Quantitative trading programming language evaluation
- Getting started with the M language
- How to implement strategies in M language
- Visual Programming Quick Start
- Visual Programming language implementation of trading strategies
Part 4, using mainstream programming language to achieve trading strategies
- Getting started with the Python language
- How to implement strategies in Python language
- C++ Language Quick Start
- How to implement strategies in C++ language
Part 5, Strategy backtesting, debugging and improvement
- The meaning and trap of backtesting
- How to do quantitative trading backtesting
- How to read the strategy backtest performance report
- Why do we need an off-sample test?
- Trading strategy optimization
Part 6, Teach you to build a profitable robot strategy
- Analyze the classic double-moving average line strategy and tell you how to make a profit